The ProQual Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction) qualification provides the opportunity for individuals who supervise others in a relevant construction occupational area to demonstrate their competence.
Following the removal of the endorsement list for this qualification the following entry requirements apply for anyone undertaking this qualification :
- the individual’s occupational industry experience prior to being registered for the
Occupational Work Supervision qualification
- the individual’s ability and experience in supervising teams
- the individual is occupationally competent to at least level 2 or SCQF level 5 in Construction
ProQual must ensure that candidates provide evidence to demonstrate relevant verifiable experience.
The evidence for verifying suitability prior to being registered for the Occupational Work Supervision qualification should meet the following criteria:
- candidate provides evidence to demonstrate relevant verifiable experience and competence in their occupational area for example: qualification to N/SVQ Level 2 or SCQF Level 5
- a letter from the employer confirming the candidate’s suitability and a professional
discussion or portfolio evidence of previous experience.
To achieve the qualification candidates complete ALL SIX of the Mandatory units, plus a minimum of TWO Optional units.
For full details of the qualification please download it at the end of this page.
How we deliver this qualification:
As this is a work-based qualification, learners must be working in a management position relating to any one of the pathways. There are no formal lectures, we will arrange with you to attend college for tutorials, oral questioning, and a review of the evidence you have gathered at work. One of our experienced assessors will visit you at work to observe and assess your competency in practical assessment criteria.
For further information please contact us by phone at 07974221155 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org