Change your career in construction and civil engineering without a degree
Did you know that you don't need to have a degree to work as an engineer at construction sites?
Did you know that a university degree for setting out and site engineers is a complete waste of time and money?
Why go to a university and end of with debts of £60,000 +
when we can teach you all you need as well as a nationally and European-approved qualification for just £4535 plus certificate fee
We offer a complete beginner to the enhanced course as unlimited weekend training until you reach full competency to work on your own as an engineer or surveyor. This course is usually completed within 4 months.
Course fee: £4895 all inclusive
- Post-training support
- First aid training at reduced fees
- Pay for your course in full in advance and receive a programmable calculator and a textbook for free.
- We help you to work towards your level 3, 4, and 6 NVQ Diploma in site management
Duration: Unlimited weekend training with the option to attend on weekdays for up to 4 months.
You do not need to attend every weekend but must complete your course within 4- 6 months.
Beginners to enhanced engineering surveying
Timetable, in brief, is explained below, but, for a more detailed timetable and subjects covered please contact us.
- Month 1: Beginner & intermediate level - 5 consecutive days or 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday sessions in one month
- Month 2: Advanced level - 5 consecutive days or 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday sessions
- Month 3 and 4: Free attendance in tutorial sessions on Sunday afternoons
You will be learning
- Total stations
- Automatic, laser and digital levels
- Setting out techniques
- Lining your traverse to site control
- Establishing controls from scratcH
- Working if RC and steel frame structures, groundworks, external works, drainage
- Asbuilt surveys